Simply Psychology : Services
Appointments are available during business hours
, subject to the availability of the relevant psychologist.
Our standard sessions are 50-60 minutes in duration. Longer session times may be negotiated with your psychologist if the time is available. Additional fees will be applied.
You should bring:
- A copy of your Mental Health Treatment Plan from your GP (if you have one).
- A referral letter.
- Your Medicare card and an Eftpos card (linked to Medicare), to claim a rebate (if eligible).
- The form of payment you wish to use to pay for your session (cash or card).
- Any previous reports, or information, you feel would be useful to your care.
Note that the Medicare rebate does not increase for longer sessions, unless you are over the safety net for the year (in which case you will receive the standard rebate plus 80% of the out-of-pocket fees).
Everyone's time is valuable :
- Please arrive on time as we are generally not able to extend your session. Full session fees are applicable.
- We appreciate a courtesy phone call if you are delayed.
- We acknowledge that sometimes extraordinary circumstances may require a longer session than scheduled.
In these situations we do our best to let upcoming clients know if we are running late. We appreciate your understanding.
Cancelling your appointment with less than two business days notice may incur a fee.
If you provide less than 24 hours notice you may be charged the full cost of the appointment.
Cancellation fees are the responsibility of the client and are not claimable from medicare or a third party.