Simply Psychology : Services
!!! No further assessment is available until July 2018 !!!
Neuropsychological assessment/testing is a process by which a person's cognitive, psychological/emotional and behavioural functioning is comprehensively assessed.
- The focus is usually on cognitive functioning. Standardised tests are used.
- Specific skills which are tested include concentration, memory, visuo-spatial awareness, language and problem solving.
- A testing session can take between 2 - 5 hours and may be conducted over more than one visit.
Neuropsychological assessment may assist in:
- Clarifying diagnosis
- Clarifying prognosis
- Establishing a treatment plan
- Providing rehabilitation recommendations
Included in the assessment:
- Standardised testing
- Detailed assessment report
- Tailored recommendations
- A comprehensive feedback session
At Simply Psychology we are able to provide neuropsychological assessment for: